This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Decoresin Srl Unipersonale
Via Borgonuovo, 44
03036 Isola Del Liri (Frosinone) Italy
Owner email address: email@example.com
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage data; first name; surname; business name; e-mail.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the ' User refuses to communicate, it might be impossible for this application provide the Service. Where this Application indicates some as optional data, Users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without there ò has no impact on the availabilityà the Service or their operativeness à .
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
You assume the responsibility à Personal Data obtained from third parties, published or shared through this application and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability a third party.
Mode à treatment
The Holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent ' unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out by means of computer and / or telematic instruments, with mode à organizational and with logic strictly related to finalit à indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting provider, company a computer, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, in charge of by the Data Processing. L ' updated list of Managers potr à always be requested to the Owner.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
• the ' User has given their consent for one or more ù finalit à specifications; Note: In some jurisdictions the Holder may ò being authorized to process Personal Information without that there be on of consent ' User or ' other of the legal bases specified below, until the ' User does not object ( " opt-out " ) to such treatment. There ò do not it apply, however, if the processing of Personal Information is governed by European legislation on protection of personal data;
• the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with the ' User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
• the treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers of which is invested the Holder;
• processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is in any case always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The Personal Data of ' User may be transferred to a country other than that in which the ' user is located. To get more information on the place of treatment the ' User can ò refer to the detail section on the processing of personal data.
The ' User has the right to obtain information concerning the legal basis of the transfer of data outside of ' European Union or to an ' international public international law or organization composed of two or more ù countries, such as the ' UN, as well as it is about the security measures taken by the owner to protect the data.
the ' User can ò check whether to take place either one of these transfers by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal data or ask the owner by contacting at the ends shown at the beginning.
Period of conservation
The data are processed and stored for the time required by finalit à for which they were collected.
• The Personal Data collected for purposes related to ' execution of a contract between the owner and ' User will be held back until he has completed the ' execution of this contract.
• The Personal Data collected for finalit a derivative from ' legitimate interest of the Holder will be detained until the satisfaction of that interest. L ' user can ò get more information about all ' legitimate interests pursued by the data in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
When treatment is based on the consensus of the ' User, the Holder can ò retain Personal Data pi ù long until consensus can be revoked. In addition, the holder may be required to store the Personal Information for a longer period ù longer in compliance with a legal requirement or order of an ' authority à .
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiration of that period the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability à Data will no longer ù be exercised.
The data of ' User are collected to allow the Owner to provide their services, cos ì as for the following purposes a : Statistics and the Contact User.
For more detailed information on finalit a treatment and the relevant Personal Data concretely for each finalit à , l ' User can ò refer to the appropriate sections of this document.
The Personal Data are collected for the following purposes à and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact form (This Application)
The ' User, filling with their own data in the contact form, you agree to use them for responding to requests for information, estimate, or any other suitable nature from ' header module.
Personal Data collected: surname; e-mail; first name; business name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of the behavior of the ' User.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ( " Google " ). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the ' use of this application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, ' You have the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. L ' user can ò withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• object to the processing of their data. The ' User can ò object to the processing of its personal data when it is done on a legal basis other than by consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
• access their data. The ' User has the right to obtain information on data processed by the holder, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of processed data.
• check and ask for rectification. L ' user can ò check the accuracy of their data and request the ' update or correction.
• obtain the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the ' User can ò require the treatment of its personal data limitation. In this case the owner does not Tratter à Data for any purpose other than their preservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the ' User can ò request deletion of personal data by the Holder.
• receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The ' User is entitled to receive their data in a structured, common and readable use by automatically and, where technically feasible device size, to obtain the obstacles without transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the data are processed by automated tools and treatment is based on the consensus of ' user, of a contract to which the ' User 's part or contractual measures related to it.
• make a complaint. L ' user can ò propose a complaint to ' authorities a check of the relevant data protection or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority over which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
It is pointed out to Members that if their data were treated with finalit a direct marketing, may object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Holder traits finalit data with a direct marketing Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Proprietor in pi ù soon as possible, and in any case within one month.
Defense in court
The Personal Data of ' user can be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages leading to possible legal defense against improper use of this application or related services on the part of ' user.
The ' User declares to be aware that the owner may be required to disclose the information by order of the authorities à public.
System log and maintenance
By necessity à related to operation and maintenance, this application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and may also contain Personal Information, such as the ' IP Address User.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to " Do Not Track " requests
This application does not support " Do Not Track " requests .
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is the consensus, the Holder provveder a gathering of the consensus again ' user, if necessary.
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal information is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes an individual identified or identifiable.
It is the information automatically collected through this Application (also from third-party applications integrated in this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, the addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the ' time of the request, the method used in the ' forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.). the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and details relating to ' route followed to ' extension ' application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and to the computer environment of the User .
The individual who uses this Application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, the authority a public service or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the aims à and the data processing means and the tools used, including the security measures related to the operation and to the use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The service provided by this application cos ì as defined in relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of multiple legislative orders, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Application.